It is estimated that there are in excess of 75,000 cosmetic operations each year in the UK, with another 50,000 non-surgical procedures such as Botox. Whilst most of the time cosmetic surgeons provide a safe and professional service, there will be times where the treatment goes wrong or the standard of care is inadequate resulting in sometimes serious consequences. As a result you may be entitled to claim for compensation.
Cosmetic surgery negligence is a specialist area of the law and at Applebys we have highly qualified experts experienced in gaining compensation for victims of cosmetic negligence. Our lawyers are renowned for their sensitivity in dealing with what can be difficult cases, but also have the tenacity to pursue your case making sure they get you the compensation you are entitled to. We have expertise in dealing with all types of cosmetic negligence claims and offer a ‘no win no fee’ service for which you would receive your compensation.
Contact us now for professional, free advice from our specialist solicitors.
Procedures for which a claim can be made include:
• Breast augmentation, shaping or reduction
• Eyelid reshaping
• Tummy tucks (abdominoplasty)
• Rhinoplasty (nose surgery)
• Pinning back of ears (otoplasty)
• Face or forehead lifts
• Scar revision
• Chin, cheek or lip reshaping
• Damage to nerves
• Dental negligence
• Psychological trauma
• Botox, chemical peels, dermal fillers, laser treatment
• Other non surgical procedures
Start Your Claim Now
Where ever you are in the UK, you can get your claim underway immediately by getting in touch with Applebys Solicitors now. Contact us now for a free consultation about your cosmetic negligence claim:
At Applebys we will provide:
• Free advice on whether you are likely to succeed in making a claim.
• Specialist solicitors on cosmetic surgery negligence.
• An independent expert to assess you.
• Pursue your case whether it be against an NHS or a private medical provider.
• Compensation may include the cost of treatment to correct the damage if possible.