One hundred years ago the number of occupations that could be classed as “professions” was very small. This list has substantially lengthened in response to the increasingly technical and complex nature of both our private lives and business affairs.
When browsing the websites of Solicitors who offer Professional Negligence representation, you will see a list that groups together occupations that our Great Grandfathers would have recognised (Architects, Surveyors, Solicitors, and Accountants etc.).
This approach, is not helpful in a world where professionals such as these are not regarded with the same degree of deference that they once were. This lack of reverence is largely because many of us, who engage these professionals, also have an equivalent professional standing outside of finance, property or the law.
In this technologically driven and financially complex world, everybody will commission professional advice or services at key points. For many people this will be around property purchase, wealth protection, estate planning and employment matters. The requirement for professional assistance will also occur more frequently with individuals whose private business and personal financial demands are more intensive.
We specialise in taking on these Professionals
Whilst consumers are no longer afraid to question sub-optimal service, pursuing such a process through to litigation is another matter. You will require expert assistance in bringing such an action.
Out technical know-how has been developed through years of practical experience in our professional careers as qualified Solicitors operating in civil and commercial spheres.
As Professional Negligence Solicitors we possess the maturity and commercial awareness to understand the impact that negligent professional advice can have on every area of your life.
How to Begin?
It’s easy to get the ball rolling. First, we will require a frank discussion. Whether by phone or in person is not a matter of geography but your preference.
We maintain strong links with panel experts in every area of professional practice and we have strict performance standards for the provision of expert reports and litigation support services. In fact so rigorous are our standards, that many national expert witness agencies and litigation support companies have adopted them as best practice standards for all their clients.
In terms of funding we boast the sort of flexibility and pragmatism that other firms simply cannot or will not match. For a full description of our funding arrangements under no win no fee simply click here or for small claims under £10,000 click here.
For your peace of mind, we can discuss funding at your initial no obligation consultation.
A few more things about us for your consideration;
• You will have a fully qualified and experienced Solicitor as your point of contact on every claim – we do not ever allow paralegals or non-qualified staff to conduct cases
• We have a very high success rate for settled claims or claims that conclude at Arbitration, Mediation or before trial and a 100% success rate for claims that go on to conclude at trial.
• We have access to specialist professional negligence Barristers, many of whom only work with no win no fee clients for us because of our unrivalled reputation for preparation and attention to detail.
• We will consult with you and obtain your informed permission at every stage, we don’t impose experts or decisions on you, we advise and recommend them for your approval.
• Meetings to suit you and your schedule not matter how hectic that might be.
• Signposting of progress in advance with clear indications of our case plan which is unique to your claim.