Mr AJagtar Bhatoa
• Freehold/leasehold commercial properties Sale/Purchase
• Commercial Conveyancing-Re-mortgage
• Grant of Commercial Lease
• Commercial Conveyancing-Rent Review
• Taking/Renewal of Commercial Lease
• Commercial Property Disputes
• LPA/Wills and Probate
• Transfer of Equity
• Domestic Leases
• Domestic Conveyancing-Sale/Purchase/Re-mortgage
LLB (hons) Manchester University prize winner. Distinction in commercial law in the Law Society examinations.
Qualified as solicitor in 1979. Jagtar has specialized in the sale and purchases of businesses, the grant and taking of leases and the acquisition and selling of commercial property.
He also deals with general property including residential sales and purchases and wills and probate. He has many years’ experience of working as a Board Member of a Housing Association and also in the NHS.